Children’s Pony Day October
11:00am - 4:00pm
Our Remus Pony Days for children are always a fun day out and provide great fun combined with education on animal welfare during the school holidays!
Your child will be loaned a pony for the day, make up his or her feed to give to the pony, groom, turn out into the field and get him or her in again. Your child will be shown how to clean out the pony’s stable and make a nice new bed for him or her to come into later. Plus loads more fun!
Children’s Pony Days
- Only 6 places available per date
- Suitable for boys and girls, aged 10 years and over
- Please bring a packed lunch and drinks for the day
- 11am to 4pm (approx)
- Fee £45 per person payable in advance
To book your place, please telephone the Sanctuary on: 01277 356191. Places can be booked online or payment can be taken over the telephone by credit card.
Terms and Conditions of Advance Ticket Purchase
- Please bring a printed copy of your ticket receipt with you on the day, for all those that apply. We will retain the document.
- An online ticket will not be accepted as proof of purchase, whether on a smartphone or any other mobile device.
- Refunds will not be offered under any circumstances unless we cancel the event due to inclement weather, in which case you will be able to use your ticket for the next date.