Can you help the Sanctuary this year on our 35th birthday?
- Perhaps you could help run a stall at our events, put up a poster in your local shop or vets, can you ask your local shop if they will take one of our collection tins?
- Perhaps you could help Carrie with her talks raising awareness of what we do at the charity throughout the year?
- Or could you volunteer for a few hours here at the farm?
- Can you help keep an eye on horses near you to check they are being fed and watered?
- Could you rattle some tins on your local High Street?
- Can you organise a fundraising event for Remus?
- What about giving a friend the gift of membership for their birthday or sponsoring an animal to give to a loved one as a gift?
There are lots of ways that you can help Remus and we try and make it as easy as possible, with ideas like those above and also lots of useful information here on our website. Click on any of the links above to learn more or, of course, do pick up the phone!
Our founder, Sue Burton, says, “As you’ll know by now, 2018 is Remus’ 35th birthday and some of our members have been with us since day one which I think is amazing! It never fails to surprise me just how wonderful our friends and supporters are.
“Thank you all for all that you do for Remus in whatever way you do.”