Recycling raises a lot of money for the Sanctuary, the things other people have finished with are an important source of income for us.
Some of the items we can recycle:
- Used postage stamps
- Foreign or obsolete coins
- Mobile phones
- Printer ink cartridges
For more information about recycling your printer ink cartridges directly with Recycle4Charity, please click here.
For clothes recycling, please click here.
We can also raise money for the animals through the sale of:
- Coins either current, foreign or obsolete
- Good quality china or glass
- Stamp albums and collections
- World War memorabilia including badges and medals
- Jewellery including old or broken bits of gold, silver and silver plate
- Unwanted gifts
- Any good saleable items
Please think of us when you are clearing out.
Please do not drop any more jumble or bric-a-brac etc at 2 Mellish Way.
We can also use unwanted tack including rugs, lead ropes, etc. If there is anything that we cant use then we can sell it to raise funds for the animals.
Please post us your items for recycling to: Remus Memorial Horse Sanctuary, Little Farm, Buttsbury, Near Ingatestone, Essex, CM4 9NZ. Or alternatively, drop them in while you’re passing, we’d love to show you around the Sanctuary!