PT Office Manager Required
We are looking for a Part Time Office Manager to join the Remus team. Ideally you will be an animal lover and we suggest not allergic to animals!
Details as follows:
- Part Time Office Manager
- Job Sector – Management/Admin/Secretarial
- Salary – £12 per hr
- Job Type – Permanent
- Location – Ingatestone, Essex
Remus Horse Sanctuary is a registered charity providing lifetime help and care for horses, ponies, donkeys, goats, sheep, cows and cats, that are victims of physical and mental abuse, be it as a result or ignorance or malicious intent.
In terms of the position, we are looking for an experienced office manager to work part-time approx 20 hours a week.
Duties will include:
- To manage the office functions and office staff including Office Administrator, Education Officer, Subscriptions Coordinator and Training & Events Coordinator
- To process inbound and outgoing post
- To answer the phone as required
- Liaison with Founder, Yard Manager and Trustees as required
- To set up and manage a new Filing system
- To manage the main Sanctuary database
- To manage fulfillment of the online shop orders and stock
- To manage all stationery, stock, order processing and budgets
- To manage all Remus literature ensuring stocks available for events and mailings
You the candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as under direction and with a team
To apply, please send your CV in the first instance with a covering letter identifying why you think you will be suitable for this position to Sue Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications Monday 11 January 2016.