Will you help us?
There’re so many ways you can help us, all that we ask is you choose one!
Please consider making a donation towards our winter feed costs. Our work is very hard and costly – it takes time and effort to set up a rescue – and we see some awful cases that break our hearts. Most we can save, others sadly die, but at least at the end they were loved and cared for. The financial aspect doesn’t stop just by rescuing and bringing the animals into our care as then our costs really start to escalate as we try to rectify the mess previously made of these poor creatures.
Donating the cost of just 2 coffees to us each month would have a huge impact…
Sadly we have hit a time where donations have gone down and have stayed down since the recession some years back, but our costs continue to rise. Can you help us to help these poor creatures – all innocent victims of man’s inhumanity? Thousands of horses are caught up in the horse welfare crisis and suffer daily. We want to be able to help these horses and give them a chance but we can only do this with your help:
- Can you make a donation to help us to continue this critical work, rescuing and rehabilitating sick, abused and neglected animals?
- Can you organise an event to help raise money for us?
- Do you run a business which could help with a charity raffle or bake sale?
- Are you part of a group or a club that could help raise awareness of our plight?
- If all our friends on Facebook could set up a standing order for just £5 a month it would make a huge difference and it’s only the cost of two coffees!
- Do you have good quality bric-a-brac or unwanted gifts or unwanted stock that we can sell to raise funds?
There are so many ways that you could help us and therefore help these beautiful noble creatures who suffer so badly at the hands of humanity.
Please get in touch via telephone, email or Facebook – we’re looking forward to hearing from you.