World Animal Day is Here
Today, 4 October, is World Animal Day and we’d like you to help us celebrate!
World Animal Day is intended to raise the status of animals and improve welfare standards globally. Here’s some ideas to help you celebrate:
- Dress up as your favourite Remus animal – it could be a horse, pony, donkey, goat, sheep or cat, so plenty to choose from!
- If the weather is fair today or at the weekend, organise a wildlife walk with family and friends. You might like to use our 9.9K Remus Reservoir Challenge for inspiration
- Make a donation or sponsor one of our animals
- Wear green for Remus and for World Animal Day
- Arrange an animal-themed movie night such as Black Beauty, Peter Rabbit or CATS…
- Walk the dogs in your neighbourhood to raise money for us
- It isn’t too late to get involved – here are some other last-minute ideas!
Watch the YouTube Video:
Whatever you do, don’t forget to tag us @RemusHorse in all your posts, pictures and videos using #WorldAnimalDay on social media.
Every year, #WorldAnimalDay trends on social media, with an increasing number of people around the world using the hashtag.
Will YOU unite with animal lovers around the world and be a voice for animals?
On behalf of animals everywhere, thank you for sharing – and thank you for caring!